Tencent Gaming Buddy provides a way to play PUBG mobile on PC. It provides the ultimate gameplay with its extra features along with easy gaming controls, and much more. It is also known as the official PUBG emulator.
TGB emulator is the safest platform to enjoy the games, as it does not ask for the personal information of the users in terms of VPN or Signs Up with a new account.
|Name||Tencent Gaming Buddy|
|App Size||9.24 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 & Above|
|Last Updated||3 Days Ago|
What does it offer?
It allows you to record and stream the gameplay. It is a fast and responsive emulator that offers you to select the HD, Full HD, and Ultra HD option in order to provide the best gaming experience.
- It also works on low-end PCs.
- Bring all access to controls to the mouse and keys of the game.
- Automatically install PUBG mobile on it.
- Supports multiple languages English and Chinese as primary.
- Customize the graphics, brightness, voice, controls.
- Immense gaming experience.
- It has advanced HD graphics, that range up to 2K.
- It is compatible with 3A masterpiece graphics.
- Allows you to record gameplay.
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7 and above.
- Intel Core i5-4430 and AMD FX-6300 processor.
- Minimum 8 GB RAM.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB and AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB.
- Good Internet Connectivity.
- Minimum 30 GB of free space.
Download Tencent Emulator in a click
- Firstly, enable the downloading from the Unknown Sources.
- Now click here to download the Tencent emulator.
- Locate the file.
- Wait till it gets downloaded.
- Visit the ‘Downloads’ folder of your computer, open it.
- ‘Accept’ terms and conditions displayed on the screen.
- Tap on ‘Install’ for Tencent Emulator PUBG mobile.
- You are all set to experience PUBG mobile on a computer.
Easy Guide to use TGB Emulator
Tencent Gaming Buddy is an easy to use emulator, it is a highly optimized and compatible emulator. You can also play other games on this emulator. Follow the steps to set up the emulator.
- Open Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- Select the ‘three-lined icon’ on the taskbar.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Now select the game option.
- Launch the graphics, and select the engine option.
- Click on Ok to apply the changes.
TGB: Latest Keyboard Controls
Tencent Games shifted all the control of the PUBG mobile to the Keyboard and mouse. You can resume your mobile gameplay mode on the Computer by simply logging in to your PUBG mobile account using Facebook or Twitter.
- W, A, S, D – for forwarding, Left, Back, and Right movement of the player.
- Left Click – Fire through weapons or punch the opponent.
- Right-Click – Ads.
- Space Bar – Jump.
- C – Crouch.
- Z – lying flat on the ground.
- Shift – run with full speed
- Mouse Lock – AutoRun.
- Keys 4,5,6 – Throwable Items
- Keys 7, 8, 9, 0 – Healing Items
- F1 – Quick scan of all the controls
- F – to interact with the players4
- Alt + Mouse Movement – Freely looking around
Tencent Emulator Settings
Users can get all the settings options of the application from the taskbar on the top-right of the screen.
Click on the three parallel lines and do the ‘Basic’, ‘Engine’ and ‘Game’ settings as you want for your game.
Also, you can change the controlling keys, clear the cache memory, and many more such other settings.
Tencent Games Emulators developed by Tencent also provides the functions for the players to change some of the features amid the game.
Is it Safe to Download?
Yes, Tencent Gaming Buddy is a safe and secure emulator, as it does not has any virus, malware, and bugs.
Troubleshoot & Fix TGB Issues
If you’re unable to access the Tencent emulator, then you need to troubleshoot it and fix it up. For this, turn off the Antivirus software, also change rendering options, and clear the TEMP, along with the integrated graphics.
It is a reliable emulator that offers a lot of stuff for better gameplay. The best part about this emulator is that you can use it on low-end PCs, so now you can play the Android games on PC with good graphics.